APSI now have an exciting opportunity for a talented and organised Scrum Master. We are looking for an energetic person with excellent communication skills and the ability to ensure project objectives are met.
- Serves as scrum master for one or more teams.
- Facilitates discussions of complex, high value delivery projects.
- Works closely with team to identify and act on opportunities for improvement.
- Works closely with product owners and other team members to ensure vision, roadmaps and personas are well defined and dependencies are understood.
- Coaches stakeholders in best ways to interact with assigned teams.
- Proactively identifies impediments and works to remove them by communicating with team members, stakeholders, or leadership, escalating if required.
- Acts as an advocate for Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Promotes and leads continuous improvement initiatives across the organization, including but not limited to communities of practice, hackathons, improvement communities and design sprints.
- Drive delivery and continuous improvement by applying metrics to identify areas of improvement.
- Promotes Change Management - Scaling Agile, release planning and dependency management.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong working knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.).
- Current expertise in the Agile space, exemplified by ongoing education in Agile frameworks, conference attendance, meetups and self-study.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong project planning and process improvement skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills including influencing and leading others.
- Collaboration skills and abilities.
- Strong project management skills.
- Desire to understand and run product ownership potentially in the future
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Current CSM, PMI-ACP, or similar Scrum Master Certification.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience. For example, Business Analyst experience plus at least 3+ years as a practicing Scrum Master.
- Agile experience/knowledge of key agile techniques including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc.
APSI exists to help companies grow and innovate on their own terms and become sought-after employers. With the support of our experts and solutions, our clients are free to focus on their ideas, products, and customers.
Before applying for a role at APSI, there are a few things you should know. We work hard. We like unique perspectives. We believe our time is better spent on testing new ideas than perfecting old ones. And we don't hold hands. Instead, we give people the freedom and resources they need to forge their own path. So, while there are no road maps to success, there are no limitations.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Given the large volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We value your privacy; we will keep your information safe and we will only use it to process your application. For more about how we use your information, please see our privacy notice.