Credit Card Collections Specialist
Credit Card Collections Specialist
About the Role:
Agora Publishing Ireland, an Agora company is seeking an innovative and dynamic professional to join our Electronic Payments Processing team and fill a newly-created position of Credit Card Collections Specialist reporting to the Electronic Payments Operation Manager. This person will take ownership of researching potential issues with our credit card transactions and working with our team to resolve those problems.
The Credit card Collections Specialist is also responsible for tracking and measuring our credit card and payment approval rates, while also supporting the team with additional projects, such as geographic expansion and including system audits.
We offer you a professional, yet casual, environment with the chance to shape our team, as you grow within the department and company. We assure that you an extraordinary opportunity awaits you.
ABOUT AGORA PUBLISHING IRELAND
The Agora is a global network for more than 40 privately owned publishing companies. These companies are widely recognized for their highly specialised information by way of advisory newsletters, websites and books on a range of topics including retirement, wealth management, equity investments, health, travel and finance. The Agora Companies include businesses in London, Paris, Bonn, Melbourne, Johannesburg, Buenos Aires, Sao Paolo, Mumbai and Waterford
Agora Publishing Ireland is one of The Agora Companies Ireland located in Portlaw, Co. Waterford providing a range of services such as but not limited to HR, IT & Accounting and Compliance across the International Agora companies. Employees of Agora Publishing Ireland support a large domestic and international client base.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching data and transaction processing issues for our international affiliates
- Review and generate reports for credit card declines and approval rates
- Monitoring audits out of our Advantage system, dashboards and online portals
- Addressing chargeback cases and returned & processing errors
- Expand technical and business knowledge through individual research and on-the-job training
- Document and maintain business and functional processes
- Implement and manage projects from start to finish, for example supporting new merchant ID creation
- Liaison with support teams on payment issues and projects
- Partner with international affiliates on ad-hoc projects to help them grow their businesses
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Business, Finance, Marketing or Commerce – preferred but not essential
- Experience in working with Advantage - preferred
- Excellent research, planning, and problem-solving capabilities
- Computer literate, with minimum of intermediate-level skills using MS Suite
- Quality oral and written communication skills, with a solid customer focus
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical, detail-oriented, self-starter, organized and resourceful
- Confidence, with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to all levels of staff and management, as well as international affiliates
The Electronic Payments Processing department is a growing, group. If these traits describe you, and you have the talents to help us shape this department, then please apply. We offer you a professional, yet casual, environment with the chance to grow within the department and company.
Please submit CV & cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position.
CV’s to Carrie Rockett HR Generalist at email@example.com