Pay-Per-Click Specialist (Work from home within Ireland)
International Living — a multimillion-dollar publishing company — is seeking a Pay-Per-Click Specialist. This person will be a team player, with drive and focus, looking to expand his or her career.
Through our publications, services and online events we strive to be the world’s #1 resource on living, retiring, traveling and doing business overseas.
This individual will be responsible for ensuring that their content reaches the right audience at the right time, in a fast-paced team environment. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, extremely organised and able to perform multiple tasks concurrently and effectively
Join a team of experienced Media Buyers and Marketers who will be invested in helping you understand the business and achieve your goals.
This is a 12-month maternity cover contract, with a strong possibility of a full-time position for the right candidate.
- To hit their company’s goals, the Pay-Per-Click Specialist must execute the development of sophisticated strategies addressing their key objectives.
- Execute external marketing campaigns for the purpose of increasing list sizes.
- Create campaigns and perform daily account management of a large number of pay per click campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook, Bing Ads and other ad platforms.
- Handle large scale PPC advertising campaigns via paid social and paid search.
- Develop bidding strategies to ensure backend CPA and ROI goals are met.
- Strategise marketing funnels to increase initial conversions.
- Work closely with copywriters and designers to develop high converting creatives.
- Create and monitor tests and provide ongoing status updates on various campaigns and projects.
- Track and analyse the performance of all lead generation campaigns.
- Manage additional projects as they arise and provide support for the media buying team
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- More than three years’ experience in marketing/campaign management.
- Ad Network knowledge and campaign building is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords (certified desirable) and managing large budgets and KPIs and conversion rates.
- Familiarity with marketing principles, direct response marketing, campaign launches and performance analysis.
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse and sort data.
- Team player who is ready to jump in and help where needed.
- Fluency in English essential.
What We Offer
- Remote Working within Ireland
- Competitive salary
- Excellent healthcare package after 6 months
- Excellent pension after 2 years’ service
- Professional development and ongoing learning
- Flexible and fun environment
Please send Cover Letter & CV to Mags Dee, Senior Media Buyer, email@example.com by Jan 17th.