Emerald Contact Centre (ECC) is a unique contact center, based in Waterford, focused on providing superior customer service support and building strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients provide networks of health and investment information to our customers around the world. Customers can purchase supplements & health products, books, newsletters, attend seminars and receive free electronic newsletters on topics of interest to them.
We now have a vacancy for a permanent full time Scheduling Coordinator within our team. This position will coordinate all aspects of daily call center operations to monitor and consult real time proactive management solutions to ensure proper staffing levels and service level goals for all phones and non-phones teams.
This role schedule is 5 days a week, 37.5hrs a week, Monday to Saturday, rotating across 1pm-12am
- Monitor real time phone ACD system to ensure proper staffing and service level goals.
- Adherence monitoring and coverage assessments throughout daily operations.
- Run, produce, and send out hourly Service Level goal reports to keep operational staff aware of current metrics against daily & weekly goals.
- Prepare and run interval reports for staffing, and other call center metrics reports.
- Code and track daily attendance and tardiness.
- Manage Call Out phone line
- Schedule & code real time meetings and exceptions needed by operations.
- Review daily schedules and adjust real time breaks & lunches to ensure optimal coverage.
- Manage Schedule adherence and weekly reports.
- Maintain daily roster & team changes in all relative systems.
- Alter breaks and lunches to reflect operational needs before schedules are published to agents
- Support WFM team with any and all other needs to ensure departmental success.
- Provide clear, concise communication to other members of Workforce Management, Sr. Leadership, or OPS staff related to concerns/changes as a result of intraday coverage
- Experience in Workforce Management Systems for scheduling/tracking is preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years Call Center experience, management/supervisor experience is a plus
- Ability to interpret and understand operational reporting and derive business impact from data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively on teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a willingness to shift easily between various responsibilities.
Interested and qualified applicants please submit CV and cover letter to Aine Farrell HR Generalist – email@example.com no later than Friday 18th January 2019