Customer Success Partner
APSI is now seeking an International Customer Success Partner for its Irish office. The successful candidate will be interested in using creativity to solve problems, build long-term relationships with businesses, and help their team use a stack of modern marketing activation applications to achieve their goals.
The Customer Success Partners are the trusted inbound advisors for each of their clients. They have an intimate understanding of how their businesses work and what the businesses need to grow and thrive.
- The CSP will be responsible for successfully managing the broad range of Marketing Activation and Analytic needs driven by the corporate departments and clients, while maintaining a strong customer satisfaction.
- As a CSP, you will be responsible for managing 3 to 5 key client relationships.
- You will work with your customers on a regular basis to understand their goals and aligning them with the necessary resources to achieve them.
- You will partner with different teams at APSI to support your client success, strategy and road map.
- The day-to-day is a mix of proactive and reactive work, and CSPs have a lot of autonomy in managing their “book of business”.
- The proactive work includes regular deep-dive meetings per week with customers, reviewing progress, making strategic and tactical recommendations, and providing updates on the latest features and capability from our MarTech stack offers.
- The reactive work includes a variety of requests from the client, directly answered or coordinated by the CSP.
- Extensive experience in a client-facing/account management role
- Fluency in English (Spanish would be a plus)
- Business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and can provide strong examples of how they have achieved results while balancing demanding expectations
- Advance communication & presentation skills
- Super organised, quick learner who works well under pressure
- Facility in building and maintaining relationships, expectations, and identify issues that require escalation
- Have a customer centric mindset
- Having worked in Publishing, Finance and/or digital marketing would be a plus.
If you’re passionate about digital marketing and stimulated by problem solving- whether it’s a business or technical challenge – this is the role for you!
We are open to remote work across Ireland.
APSI exists to help companies grow and innovate on their own terms and become sought-after employers. With the support of our experts and solutions, our clients are free to focus on their ideas, products, and customers.
Before applying for a role at APSI, there are a few things you should know. We work hard. We like unique perspectives. We believe our time is better spent on testing new ideas than perfecting old ones. And we don't hold hands. Instead, we give people the freedom and resources they need to forge their own path. So, while there are no road maps to success, there are no limitations.
- Send your application to email@example.com
- Given the large volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We value your privacy; we will keep your information safe and we will only use it to process your application. For more about how we use your information, please see our privacy notice