The ideal candidate is…
You are a web app developer with an interest in constantly keeping up to date with the ever-changing world of web development. You have experience working with a variety of frameworks, with experience in either React or Vue.
You have a keen eye for a design and detail and keep the end user in mind in everything you do, making it your mission to understand the user journey in its entirety.
You have excellent fundamentals in JS, HTML and CSS and are always looking to learn and work with new tech. You are a team player always willing to take on any task or try something new to help meet the sprint goal.
Some of the technical skills required…
- 3+ years’ experience building web applications, with a minimum of 3 using one of the following React, Vue and Angular.
- Strong state management knowledge and experience - (Redux, MobX in React, Vuex in Vue)
- Excellent fundamentals in: Vanilla JS(ES2015+), HTML5, CSS3, Typescript.
- Strong experience applying design patterns and SOLID principles. Practitioner of Clean Code.
- Testing: Unit (Jest, Mocha or alt), BDD (Jasmine or alt), E2E (cypress.io or alt)
- Typescript vs ES6 and understanding the why.
- UI Toolkits/component frameworks (bootstrap, Vuetify, ant, grommet)
- Strong interest in UX. Willingness and ability to challenge design to enhance the user experience.
- Strong component based development experience on large scale projects and usage of Storybook, Styleguidist.
- Experience working with CMS or content creation software a distinct advantage.
- Full Stack experience with Node.js a distinct advantage.
Some of the non-technical skills required...
- 3+ years’ experience working in Agile teams applying proper Scrum or Kanban Strong understanding of your responsibilities in a scrum team is a must.
- A track record of building and shipping highly scalable software in a fast paced environment.
- Experience building and deploying software in the cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure), hands on experience using the AWS/Azure console and cli.
- Experience in a continuous delivery or deployment environment, including any toolchain to enable this. Ours is Bitbucket, Docker, Bamboo, Openshift but any will do.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment an advantage.
- A real interest in understanding the problem domain, digging deep to get to the meat of the problem and understanding how your work affects the end user.
- Ability to show strong empathy with the user and show a willingness to challenge an approach both technically and functionally to ensure it provides the best user experience.
- Ability to work with others, strong team building and collaboration skills are required.
- A strong willingness to learn: be it new tech to enhance a story or user experience, or delving deeper into other systems of the Agora.
- Experience working in marketing, publishing or funnel based software an advantage.
Would you like to…
- Further your career in a Global company working with some of the most innovative minds and tools in the industry?
- Work with clients to bring solutions to life and which solve business challenges?
- Work with the latest development tools and technologies?
- Work in a team that respects feedback and honesty?
- Have a lot of fun doing it?
Join our team
So you want to join the misfits and drive Threefold to the next level? Then we'd like to hear from you.
We are on the lookout for talented people who want to do things a little differently and create amazing work.
We value your privacy; we will keep your information safe and we will only use it to process your application. For more about how we use your information, please see our privacy notice.